Tuesday, September 28, 2021

What is Statistics?

What is statistics?so we had to do statistics today and we are shairing it to you guys so you guys can learn something new to.so we started out yesterday and we are about to finsh it today hopefully and we have been trying to do our own one and my one is would you rather do math or reading and 13 picked readind and 8 people picked math,and you do graphs and staff thats really cool so my one reading and math reading was the most popular and i like that and i picked math so what will you pick reading or math

2 comments:

  1. i hope you like the facts about statistics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Michael from St Mary’s School
    I really like that you said how much people had the one colour eyes
    I learnt that there is the eye colour amber
    Maybe you could say what the other colour of the eye was
    Please visit my blog here

    Mā te wā
    Michael

    ReplyDelete